Friday, August 31, 2007

What is going on around here???

Something is up with Nathanial, Ethan, and Noah. I don’t know what, but they are plotting something. All of the sudden, NONE of them want to take a nap anymore and they are getting up sooo early all. This makes for VERY unhappy babies and a VERY unhappy mommy. They have been doing it for over a week now. Ugh! They are all rocking on all fours and scooting around, so I am thinking that maybe they are getting super close to crawling and that might be it.

Ohhh, I am soooo not ready for this!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trista ~

I think the reason they put the offices in horrible neighborhoods is so that you have to be really desperate to even want to go out there. This keeps the workers happy, not having to deal with real people. And when they do have to deal with people, they keep them waiting as long as possible. That's my theory, anyway.

Don'cha just LOVE governmental bureaucracy?

http://thriceblessedmomma.blogspot.com/