Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Austin!!!


Dear Austin,


I would LOVE to write something about how much you've grown and matured this year or how very proud I am of you...because I am. But I don't want to embarrass you too much. I know that life is rough for you sometimes, but you always persevere. You are becoming an amazing young man and I am so excited that I'm your mom and I get to witness that first hand - every single day. To watch your excitement about getting your permit soon; how much you love science and gathering facts about stuff; how much you love to read; the way you care for, help out, and play with your siblings...it all makes me very proud of you. I am so very blessed to be able to call you my son and I thank God every day for giving me the opportunity to watch you grow and change. And maybe I am embarrassing you now, so I will quit, but I did want to say how very much I love you and how very proud I am of you.


Happy FOURTEENTH Birthday, Austin!!!!!


We all love you very much and you are such a joy to all of us!!

No comments: