- I quickly learn how to reinsert the tube
- the testing will reveal something as a reason for being so small
- Peace for me while learning everything
- safe travels for both Steve and I
- the triplets do well while staying with a very dear friend
- Austin and Aidan do well while staying with another very dear friend
- the home health nurse will be paid for by our insurance
- Pediasure will be paid for by our insurance
- Everyone adjusts quickly to Hannah's NG tube (and leaves it be!!!!)
- Hannah grows quickly and can have it removed quickly
I am trusting God to get us through this - and I know He will. It's been a very difficult and stressful few weeks leading up to this. Our entire family greatly appreciates all prayers said on our behalf. Thank you so much for praying for us.
I will be unable to update the blog while we are there, but I will be updating my facebook and tweets (tweets are under the pictures in the right sidebar under "glimpses into life" or you can follow at twitter.com/calondercrew).
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.