Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Prayers for Hannah

Hannah goes in tomorrow for her NG (feeding) tube to be placed and for testing. She will be in Iowa City. We would appreciate the following prayers:


  • I quickly learn how to reinsert the tube
  • the testing will reveal something as a reason for being so small
  • Peace for me while learning everything
  • safe travels for both Steve and I
  • the triplets do well while staying with a very dear friend
  • Austin and Aidan do well while staying with another very dear friend
  • the home health nurse will be paid for by our insurance
  • Pediasure will be paid for by our insurance
  • Everyone adjusts quickly to Hannah's NG tube (and leaves it be!!!!)
  • Hannah grows quickly and can have it removed quickly

I am trusting God to get us through this - and I know He will. It's been a very difficult and stressful few weeks leading up to this. Our entire family greatly appreciates all prayers said on our behalf. Thank you so much for praying for us.

I will be unable to update the blog while we are there, but I will be updating my facebook and tweets (tweets are under the pictures in the right sidebar under "glimpses into life" or you can follow at twitter.com/calondercrew).

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((TRISTA)))

I am praying for you to have peace and that God will prepare the way in all things. Remember that we are all going to be lifting the family, especially precious Hannah in prayer, awaiting some news on her condition and how things went tomorrow.

God bless and hold tight to the LORD!

Love,

Gina