Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Fair Updates

Things are continuing about the same. I have been pretty nausous the last couple of weeks, and the computer makes it worse, which is why I am not on very often. I was given a prescription for Zofram yesterday, but that's like gold, so I am saving it for when I REALLY need it!I have also been incredibly tired. I am amazed by the amount of time I can actually sleep if I'm allowed! Sunday I went to bed at 6:15 and didn't get up until 8:30 Monday morning!We are anxiously awaiting our next appointment back with my regular OB on August 22. He is on vacation now, so couldn't get me in any sooner. We will have an ultrasound that day, also, so we are looking forward to that!

Austin had his 4H fair last week. He did awesome! He recieved a blue ribbon for his photo and was talked through what he could change for next year, which was great. He also recieved three blue ribbons for his rabbits. The two does (Thumper and Pippa) recieved first and second place of their class and Thumper went on to win Reserve Grand Champion (second place) of the entire group!! It was very exciting! Austin also earned Reserve Junior Showman (second place) for his showmanship!! We are so proud of him. He did such a good job and really accomplished his goals. His hard work of the last six months really paid off. We were approached by a couple of different breeders who suggested that we show the two does in a "professional" show, so we are considering the show at Cattle Congress in September.

All in all, it was a very exciting first fair experience!Please continue to keep me and the babies in your prayers...we need them!!

No comments: