Sunday, March 4, 2007

Back to Church

We finally got to church today. It felt so good to be back! I feel like we haven't gone in years...not just a few weeks! The babies were a big hit, as I knew they would be. Everyone was excited to see them. The sermon was also excellent and something I needed today. Being there just reminded me how truly blessed we are. I guess I'm still hormonal because during a few songs I thought I would cry. I am so grateful for our church family and the babies and all the blessings in my life.I go back to have my incision checked (again!) tomorrow...hopefully it will have healed a little more. I was supposed to go last week, but the weather was so awful, I couldn't even get out of our street in town! The babies are doing terrific still! Aidan is even settling down a bit with his antics. I have started to turn on a movie or read him a book during feedings. It seems to help a little.

No comments: