Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer's Really Over

Austin and Aidan started school today (the triplets start tomorrow!). Both are back in Sumner this year - Austin starting high school (eek!!) and Aidan starting first grade. Aidan got the teacher he really wanted and was excited to see most of his friends are in his class. Austin has been through the high school a few times, so I think he is really ready for it. The high school went to a trimester schedule, so Austin only has six classes all day at 60 minutes a piece. I think this is going to be a great thing for all the students. They are doing it so kids have more opportunities during high school. I really like it so far!

Aidan's all ready for his first day of first grade!


Austin's ready for his first day of his Freshman year
of High School!!


I guess I'm embarrassing them and they really
wish I'd hurry it up.

Aidan in front of the school


At his desk - getting a touch nervous!

This proved to be the hardest part - the little blue bike
on the bike rack means only one thing.
Aidan is ready to get himself back and forth to school!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice story. I'm glad they are all doing well so far!
Love you!
Mom/Grandma