Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I was feeding Hannah when I heard the pitter-patter of little footsteps climbing the steps this morning. Daddy had the triplets fed and then had "them" make me a card - and even got a picture of all three sitting nicely. Aidan also made me an awesome little picture and wrote his own little thing on it. It was a wonderful way to be "woken" up.
Aidan and his picture... Ethan, Nathanial, and Noah - all sitting nicely!
They even all came in in the correct order! (That was not planned.)

After struggling with infertility, it is such a blessing to wake up on this holiday and truly celebrate the miraculous ways in which God has completed our family. In my wildest dreams, I never would have imagined that my longings for a big family would have come true eight years ago. I am so incredibly blessed!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such good looking boys. Love ya Grandpa Rick