Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hannah's 9 Months Old!






Hannah Grace is nine months old!! As has been requested by several people (you know who you are), I did Hannah's bathtub pictures today. Wow! I forgot just how early babies become uncooperative when it comes to taking pictures. Went through hundreds, but I did get a few. As she is also omitted from my bathroom wall collage of bathing beauties (all mine), I also decided to throw in a few nice pictures for the living room wall. I did end up with a few that I really liked and now am having a hard time deciding which one to frame. Hmmm....




This month, Hannah is getting more and more mobile. While she is still not crawling, she is very close. She will get up on all fours and rock, but then prefers to just roll wherever she needs to be as that has become very quick for her. She is getting quite the little 'tude, also. The other night, she decided to test her teeth on mommy (ouch!!!), so I took her off. She got very mad (which was the point) and then all-out refused to nurse again. So I handed her to Daddy...where she got extremely smug looking...and kept glaring at me from the safety of Daddy's arms. Nice. She screeches - and I do mean screeches - when Nathanial comes near her because she just knows he is going to take her toy. She screeches while in her high chair when Noah comes near because she just knows he's going to take her food. She'd be correct in both instances....







She goes in on Friday to be weighed and for her "official" nine month visit, and I am looking forward to that. Since beginning to feed herself, I think she is gaining weight. She has not refused anything since being allowed to do it herself. But try to feed her yourself, so as to save a little bit of mess, and she will refuse several types of food. {See what I mean about her 'tude??} She is so different from the boys at this age in some ways and in other ways, very similar. I am loving watching her developing relationships with everyone and her little developing personality! She's a little lady who knows what she wants and how to get it...can't really fault her for that, can you??



I will share some shots from our "photo shoot" today. If you want to help me decide which photo to frame (in both cases), I'd greatly appreciate it!!

hannah and her hands...


i just like this one but don't think i'd really frame it, since she's laying down.

again, just absolutely loved the look on her face in this one...not really frame worthy

thought this was cute...

liked this one, too, but don't know what's up with her arms

really think this will be the one to be framed


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

I love your header with the scripture. You have such a beautiful family!

cat said...

I love the second from last one with the arms!