Friday, January 15, 2010

Chuck E Cheese Fun!

I always try to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese once a year during Christmas break and this year, I knew it was going to be a challenge. Thankfully, Nicole was more than willing to go along and was an awesome help to keep track of everyone, plus be someone for me to talk to! We had a ton of fun and I am so glad we went. The boys are getting better about staying near by and staying together and Austin and Aidan are old enough to play games together away from me.



{This horse was a huge attraction for the triplets. I really didn't think they'd stay on, but they loved it!}



{Everyone had lots of fun doing lots of different things!}



{They also enjoyed the small carousel - to a point, then Noah wanted off!}


{The highlight of their entire time was dancing with Chuck E Cheese}

{Nathanial and Noah loved riding in the car with Chuck...and Hannah wasn't about to miss out!}

No comments: