Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MOPS

Today we had MOPS again and I decided to try Nathanial, Ethan, and Noah in the nursery. I was really nervous about it, but decided that I really needed a break and if it ended up being only five minutes, then at least I tried. I did feel bad dropping three 7 1/2 month olds on the ladies, though, and one did appear a little nervous about it. I brought in Ethan first and set him down, and he started wailing instantly. When I brought in Nathanial and Noah, though, he seemed a little happier. Then another baby got upset, which in turn made Nathanial upset, which in turn made Ethan and Noah upset. Ugh! But I got them all in their little circle, then gave them toys and a kiss and explained everything to the ladies. Around 10 (an hour later!!!), they came in and I was worried. It turns out that Noah was just refusing to eat, like always. I told them not to worry about it. They ended up lasting until about 10:25 when the boys had had it and the ladies came and got me. I got an hour and a half free!!! I ate breakfast...without anyone hanging on me!!! It was so wonderful. I felt bad about leaving them and I felt bad about putting all three of them on the nursery ladies (who were awesome), but it really seemed to work out OK. They said they were fine, so I am going to try it again next time...and hopefully, if they're not OK with it, they'll let me know because I'm OK taking them into the meeting with me. It's just nice to get a little break once in a while!

No comments: