Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our anniversary. I cannot believe how much has come in our lives in the last several years. I look back on our dating and early days of marriage and am in awe of all God has provided us.

When we were dating, I knew I wanted six kids. Steve was adamant he wanted four. I thought, OK, we'll have four and then an "ooops." Then came the marriage and we immediately started trying for another baby. The heartache of infertility was something we never expected to have to deal with. I knew people suffered through it, but I had no idea it would be me someday.

Steve has been my rock, my best friend, the greatest husband I could have never picked for myself. I truly believe that God set him apart just for me and I am so incredibly blessed to have him. All the trials we've been through the last several years....infertility, an Autism diagnosis and learning to live with that diagnosis, triplets! And all the blessings....infertility, Autism, triplets, all our boys, growing closer with every day in our marriage.

As we look forward to the coming years and a new baby, I can only be excited to see what God has in store for us now!

No comments: