Tuesday, January 13, 2009

THIS is why Nothing Ever Gets DONE....

This happened after rice and macaroni, at different times this morning while I was doing laundry and dishes (respectively). This time, I was trying to make supper. To say I'm a touch ticked would be putting it extremely mildly...
The Guilty Parties:

Even a dyson was not made to withstand triplet boys, I do not think... And, for those of you who are thinking "She must not baby-proof"...here is the proof. How they got it open is beyond me and nothing else works...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trista, your house looks like mine last night. I feel for you sweetie. I couldn't imagine having 5 boys instead of just three to clean up after. God bless you.

**HUGS**

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Oh my God!" -- You are blessed with 6 children- I am blessed with 9 grandchildren. But, once again, God Bless YOU! - I hope they live until kindergarten!
Love,
Mom/Grandma