Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 6.0

Today's Random Picture Challenge 6.0 courtesy of 4 Little Men and Girly Twins
January 2007
3rd picture

Ah, now THAT'S attractive! This is, hopefully, the biggest I will ever get in my lifetime. My third picture in January 2007 happened to be taken about a week before I gave birth to the triplets. I was 35 weeks exactly in the picture. I wanted to take one more before I gave birth (the difference week to week at that point was HUGE), but I happened to be told two days prior to scheduled date that I had to go then.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! That's a fabulous shot and you look great! This is my first time visiting your blog...you have an adorable family!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Wow, triplets! Seems like so long ago, I bet........