Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Three Peas in a Pod



This is sooo perfect!!! For the life of me, I could not find perfect colored green sweats or sleepers. My mom found these cute little one piece green outfits, but it still wasn't just perfect, even though they would work. Then she thought of a great idea to make a cover for the wagon in green felt, to make the pea pod. I recieved it yesterday and it is PERFECT!!! Better than I had imagined in my head! I was so excited, so this morning, I put them all in their little wagon and then put them in their little hats and cover. Then, of course, Horse riding Spidey is in some of the pictures. Aidan wanted to be Spiderman, but now he wants to ride his horse while trick or treating, so he will be "Horse riding Spidey."



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trista ~

Those are the cutes three little peas I've seen in any pod! Your mom did a great job!

And Mr. Aidan (I mean Horse-riding Spidey) is adorable as always.

Helena