Monday, October 1, 2007

Pulling Up


Now Ethan and Nathanial have both decided they love to pull up on things. Lovely, just lovely. They also choose the most unsafe things to pull up on. For instance, the brick fireplace. Great! Or, the glass shelves in the entertainment center. Wonderful! So now I have a very stylin' Sesame Street foam block border around my fireplace. Oh, how I love that! I guess it's better than Steve's idea....a comforter! What?!?! I think not. This is softer anyway. But, when I was first putting it on there, all activity stopped and I turned around to see three very curious little people crawling over and staring at me. Seems all the bright colors and Sesame Street characters is an attention-getter. I am in the process of trying to order a fireplace cover, but Steve is bucking it (they are expensive, I'll give him that). He seems to think this Sesame Street thing is going to work perfectly. So far it is, but we'll see how long that lasts!

No comments: