Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ethan's Turn

Last night, Ethan started having more and more problems with wheezing. His wasn't as bad as Nathanial's, so we spent an hour steaming him and then put on the Baby Vicks and put him to bed. It was another night of little sleep for me, as I listened closely to him to be sure he wasn't getting worse through the night. He didn't get worse, but he didn't get better.

He woke up this morning to a lot of wheezing, so I did the shower and Vicks again and it didn't seem to help. I decided to call the doctor. He called back and wanted to see him. I wasn't too thrilled about that and he knew it, so he asked when Steve got off and if I would have to bring out everyone. I said I did, so then he asked if it was similar to Nathanial. After much thought on his part, he thankfully said he would try a prescription of the same meds as Nathanial and see if it helps. If it doesn't, then I will take him in. So far, it isn't helping a whole lot, but he needs more than one dose to help also. If he isn't better by tomorrow, I'll call again and take him in. I just hate the idea of dragging everyone in. Steve took off Friday then took off 1/2 day on Monday so I could take just Nathanial and Noah in, so I don't want to ask him to take off more time to come home again.

Speaking of Ethan, he is now stuck under the table (can't figure out how to get out after he got in!), so I need to get him out!!

Prayers for everyone to get better fast would be much appreciated!!

No comments: