Aidan started the week with whatever this illness is and now the triplets and I have it. It is very icky and we feel just crappy. I even called Steve home early today and I know he has auditors there Monday morning, but I just have no choice.
I called Dr. Bell to see if I should reschedule the babies' tubes, but she said to wait it out. If they do not have poopies, fevers, and aren't throwing up on Monday, then they can still get the tubes. So now we wait, see, and pray.