Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Am I EVER going to feel better????

So now it's in my chest. Lovely, just lovely. Seems this thing is just enjoying working it's way through my body. And as much as I would have loved a nap today, I couldn't do it. Aidan had his follow up on his hearing and I had a haircut. Try rescheduling that right before Christmas.

Aidan's tube was out of his left ear, but they said his hearing is "normal." They put him in a soundproof booth and tell him to sit very still and not get the wiggles, lest he hear the tones, and then pronounce his hearing "normal." Sure, in a silent room, with noone moving or talking, he hears things. In the real world, he doesn't. So she pulled the tube out of his ear and said she will see him in six months, unless we have more trouble. Well, I guess it's useless to point out that he isn't hearing at home or at school, even though she was told that. Because her test says he hears. So we wait again.

No comments: