Monday, January 28, 2008

From the Mouths of Babes

Aidan is so funny and forever coming up with hilarious sayings. He certainly keeps me on my toes!

Today, he told me that there was one lucky kid in our house. I asked him who that lucky kid might be. He said "me!" I asked him why he was so lucky and he started chatting about a lot of different things. Then I said that I thought I was the lucky one, because God gave Aidan to me. He said, "Yep, I had a name tag on on the clouds (I imagine he meant heaven) and God looked at it and said 'This doesn't say Jesus, it says Aidan!' So, he put me in your tummy!" He was so serious too. It was just really cute.

He really makes me think sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only my little Aidan would come up with that. Love to all Dad & Grandpa Rick